
Okay. Here is the story. I don't have anyone cute to take pictures of and so I just decided to do this grid of me and Brent's engagement pictures. Melanie posted this link to Take Out Photo and its this cute blog that gives you directions once a month on how to do projects using photos and photoshop and whatnot. This month was called The Grid. It was way exciting. And the directions were so easy to follow! I am so proud of myself for doing this. Even though I didn't have any pictures I would be dying to use, I think it turned out alright! What do you think?
7 comments:
Great job! The grouping of engagement photos works very well. There's no reason you have to use recent photos to have a wonderful, memorable result.
I don't know....those look like pretty cute people to me. They also happen to be two of my very favorite people. Well, at least one of them....you know how Brent likes to call me names....GRR....ha ha. It turned out great. I think you should have it printed.
Love, Mom
Great job Carolyn!! I'm so glad you neglected your homework, it was definitely worth it. Such a cute project, one day you'll love all these engagement photos when it all seems a world away. Love you!
It looks so good! I like it lots!
You did a great job! This would make a great photo to hang in your family gallery or to use in a scrapbook layout.
I can't believe you are all grown up, married...and have a blog! Hehe! Great job on your grid!!! That is such a great thing to have!You will treasure that for always. Definitely print it and hang in your house!
Thanks for the comments on my page. That list I made was such a good assignment, I am glad she made us to do it, it really makes you think about what you want.
xxkels
Post a Comment