Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Brent



Happy, Happy Birthday to my amazing husband Brent! I do have a couple of pictures, but those will have to wait, as Brent hasn't uploaded them yet. Brent turned the BIG 22 yesterday and he is getting so old. :D I wanted to get Brent a game he has been wanting, but the game store did NOT want to cooperate with me and want to be helpful. So, I ended up getting him a new guitar for guitar hero since one of his is broken. I think he likes it? I did make him a delightful cake and he was happy about that. My parents got him this Monopoly game that is of the nintendo characters. He was pretty happy about that. And Jeannie got him/us an air conditioner for his birthday and he LOVES it. I do think overall he had a pretty successful birthday. I'm so glad to have Brent and I hope he had a happy day!

I LOVE YOU DEAR! Happy 22nd birthday!

2 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!!!

melanie said...

Happy Birthday Brent!!!!!!!!