Saturday, June 28, 2008

6 months...what?

I can't even believe I have been married 6 months. Over 6 months now... It seems that so much has happened in these last few months that time has just flown by. I really don't know where the time went. Brent is the greatest guy in the world and oh so sweet. I wouldn't trade him for the world, even though he is a little stinker sometimes. :) I love you Brent and I look forward to the next 6 months, and the 6 months after that, and the 6 months after that...

5 comments:

The Jackson Clan said...

You guys are so cute together. Happy 6 month markc

The Graham Family! said...

Yay for happy couples.. now you just need advance to the happy FAMILY stage.. and make your mom feel old by making her a grandma!! haha.

Stacie Lou said...

WOHOOOO! I'm so happy for you guys. How lovely. I love that our anniversaries are going to be right after each other. It just means we'll be on vacation around the same time. Congratulations by the way. I like you two.

Ty Robbins said...

Hooray for anniversaries!!! Ty and I hit three months on Sunday. To celebrate, I was sick and not feeling great. It was a beautiful anniversary. Lol. Oh well, the next will be better I'm sure. Congrats love! You're both amazing!!!

The Jackson Clan said...

I will get pics of my hair soon its realy cute but short I like it.