Before....

After....


So, I would like to thank everyone who gave me imput on what I should do with my hair a while back. I was really tempted, Kevin, to go with the
hot pink hair color. And, Grant, the GI Jane hair was really calling my name. But, in the end I decided to go with this. And, I LOVE it. So, I might just be pretending, but my face looks so much skinnier with the hair cut. Yeah? Are you seeing it too? Krista cut my hair for me and she did a
great job! I do miss Melanie cutting my hair, its true, but Krista rocks too. Melanie, you aren't off the hook forever though...you do know that right? :D So, my head feels lighter and its going to be so good for summer I think. Its getting
HOT here. My hair was getting really long, and I didn't notice it until I looked at the picture of the back of it. But, now its short, and I really do like it. I also have bangs...I worked so long and hard to grow them out too! I think those will take some getting used too... But, what do you all think? I hope nobody hates it....if you do, just don't tell me! ;)
6 comments:
Your Hair is so Cute!! I love it!
xxkels
Cute hair! Yes, Krista does do an awesome job!
I love it!! It looks great, I knew you'd feel better with all that length gone. And the bangs look great, go with them. I know it took you forever to grow them but I think you look sassier with them. I miss you too, sigh.
I like it so much! Don't you worry. No one hates it. It's waaay too pretty!
I love it!! My hair is about the same length.. and I got bangs too!! I'm glad bangs came back in style cuz I looked horrible without them. I hated my bangs when I got them recut but i'm used to them now and love them. You'll get used to them. Yay for summer and cute summer haircuts!
I love it!! way cute choice!!!! You look so much like your Mom, I love it, love her, love you, love everything!!!!
Post a Comment