Friday, June 27, 2008

To the Duck Pond!

Chris and I were spending the day together while my parents were out doing picture/wedding things. I think he was getting kind of bored sitting at home all day and truth be told, so was I. I decided to take a little trip with him to the duck pond. You all probably know that I have been there quite a few times, but Chris had never been there. So, we packed a few slices of bread and walked down to the pond. Chris loved it! There was this one little duck that would jump up and take the little piece of bread out of Chris's hand. He had this funny little smile and did his funny, cute little laugh. I had to get a picture!
Other than the fact that it is a little dark and I didn't have time to photoshop it, I think this is such a cute picture. I also got one of the duck jumping, but it is kind of a creepy picture. I'm so glad that Chris got to stay with us for a few days. Even though he is goofy as all get out, he is an alright little brother.

No comments: