Wednesday:
Wednesday was the big day! We headed up to Salt Lake (trip 2) for Mark and Tara's wedding. We had to be there at 11:40am and the sealing was at 12:20. It was a really lovely sealing, the first one I have been to since my own! When we were hugging Mark and Tara, I told Mark "congrats Grandpa!" His face was so funny! (No, I'm not preggo, but I knew he would freak out. And he did. It was great!) We were waiting in the waiting room for Mark and Tara to come out and this temple worker was going around giving out candy. He reminded me of Grandpa so much. He was pulling it out of ears and everything that Grandpa does. He even sounded like Grandpa! Eventually, they came out, we took some pictures and did all that jazz. Then Brent drove me home so I could take my calculus final. (Soo hard, by the way.)
Thursday:
Thursday morning I had a 7am final! How gross is that? I had to get up and get ready before its even humanly possible it felt like. I do think I did pretty well on that test, I can usually make up stuff and sound smart. When I got home, nobody was up yet and I thought we were going to be all ready for Lagoon. But, I had to get everyone moving. We eventually made it out the door and off to SL. (trip 4...) We stopped at some place that Garett knows about for a late breakfast, stopped at Target, and headed further north to Lagoon. It was so HOT. It was really fun though. I went on some pretty scary rides, in fact, I didn't not go on any rides that the boys went on! I am so proud of myself.
This one is called Wicked. It goes straight up, and then straight back down. And that is not a joke. The line was really long and so I was freaking myself out. Brent and Garett weren't helping either. But, I got strapped in and they wouldn't let me out. It was so much fun! The line was too long to do it again, but it was really, really fun!
There were some other really fun rides too, but I just wanted to brag about Wicked. I'm impressive, right? It was a long day, and my feet were killing me. But, it was so much fun! Thanks for getting us the good deal Tina. And thanks Heather and Hilary for getting us the tickets for Brent's birthday! You two are great!
Friday:
Friday we took the girls back to the airport for trip number 5! It was so much fun to have them stay with us! Come back anytime Heath and Hil!! We would love to have you. And maybe things won't be so crazy with finals. We also stopped at the guys house that made the flowers for the wedding to do some stuff there. That is a whole other story though. When we got home, we were just relaxing when Garett called. He needed a ride up to SL to try and fix his car. Hooray for trip 6!! Garetts car didn't even get fixed. Its a bigger problem than he thought it would be.
All in all, it was a fun week. But, it was crazy as all get out! We are still alive, and should probably get ourselves ready for the upcoming week with Kevin's wedding. Yay for weddings!
4 comments:
This is cus Caitlyn and I am so proud of you for riding the wicked. I would never be able to do that. Are you going to Kevins weding. I am sure you are. maybe I will see ya there
So, basically....you're my hero. I'm so bad about keeping up with my blog. But I do have some things to put on there...and pictures to boot. Hooray!
I cannot, I mean cannot do rides like that anymore. You are impressive, a large amount of money wouldn't have gotten me on that thing!!
You and Brent are such good family to do all that driving. But Utah does have gas cheaper than here....
Miss you!!
Holy Canoli!!!! That's a lot of driving back and forth!!!!! What a week!!! That's so cool that you where there to support Brent's family! What an awesome in law! Good luck with Kevin's wedding! I loved the announcement!
Post a Comment