There are the cutest baby ducks at the duck pond. I found them on my way home from the testing center one day and it was so enjoyable. I hate the testing center and then to come upon these adorable little babies, I was so happy!! I stayed there for probably longer than I should have considering the facts of life being that I had homework, but the ducks were just so cute. Since then, I have been to the duck pond everyday to visit the babies. I really wanted Brent to see them, so we took a flashlight the other night and tried to see them. But, they wanted to be sleeping. So, today, I asked Brent to go to the duck pond with me. We took some old english muffins to feed them, and the camera!! Imagine that, a camera to take pictures to put on my lovely blog. So, here they are!
My adorable husband feeding the ducks
The momma and her babies!
This duck is sitting on some eggs. There used to be four, then there were two, and now there is only one! They are almost all hatched.
Isn't this funny?! The duck was on the turtle, and it was having the toughest time getting there. Usually, a bunch of babies are on the log too, but not today.
4 comments:
I LOVE THE BABY DUCKIES!!!!!!!!!!! This post made me really happy. Especially that one of the duck standing on the turtle. :)
That is too funny about the duck and turtles. Cute pictures! How fun to have a pond nearby.
Awwww....i love the baby duckies too. What preciousness. What delight. Don't hit any on your way over to watch Gladiators, ok?
Wow! Duckies! Awesome pictures Carolyn. You now have another blog stalker.
Post a Comment