Monday, June 2, 2008

Exciting?

So, I don't quite know if I should be excited about this or not. I got my second math test back today. When I took the test, I didn't really feel all that great about it. I got it back today at the beginning of class and didn't want to look at my score. The class average was like 12% lower than the last test and I couldn't bear to see my score. I was having a great day and didn't need it to be ruined. So, I didn't look. Well, I was putting it in my backpack at the end of the day and decided that I might as well look. I was going to end up looking sometime. And...I did better than I did on the first test!! So, even though I still did terrible, I improved my score when the average went down! This is my theory: since my grade went up and the average went down, I am getting smarter!! Still, I am not smart enough to be in the class and the term gets over in 2 weeks, but I am getting smarter! So, yay for me!

3 comments:

Grant Haws said...

I love your story.. I do the same thing. If I think I'm going to get bad news I just ignore it. Yeah, congrats yo.

Granny DeeAnn said...

Thanks for the compliment Carolyn. You "used" to be my friend!!! (tee, hee)

Stacie Lou said...

Oh Carolyn, you ARE getting smarter while everyone else is getting dumber. Don't you worry! I think it's a really good sign that you got a better score than before. Just keep working hard and it'll be up there by the exam.