Thursday, June 12, 2008
BIG NEWS!!
No, I'm not preggo. Sorry everyone! :D But, I got my thrid and final midterm in math back...only the final left to go! One of the multiple choice answers was keyed wrong....so, that means that I got a 90% on that part! Oh, I am so smart. And, although I'm still not as smart as the rest of the math population, I myself AM getting smarter. While the average went down once again I think, my test score went up. And I almost passed it by myself without the curve. How awesome is that?! My whole class was mad because they thought they did 'awful' and so this is the theory I came up with. (I seem to come up with quite a few about math...I am not sure why either. But, here it is.) So, since I started with a terrible grade on my first midterm, I pretty much had nowhere to go but up. So, as we went on in the year, I feel like I am getting smarter, while everyone else feels that they are getting dumber, yeah I said dumber! My theory is this: if you start low, you can only go up and you feel smarter. So, don't start too high...your self esteem can only go up! And mine did go up indeed. It was joyous. I have a goal for the final. My goal, is to pass the final all by myself without the curve! With the curve, my grade should go up a fair amount and I should, should be able to pull off the grade I need. Pray for me! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So smart.....just like your mommy....ha ha
Carolyn! I got a perfect score on a quiz for stats today and there were only 2 people that got perfect scores. I was so happy! So I know what you're feeling and don't worry! We'll do well on our finals! It'll be ok!
YEAH!! School downright scares me. You are amazing! Hang in there just a bit longer.
Post a Comment