Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Adventures 2012 Part 5

On our way to visit the Jackson's of Albuquerque (July 20, 2012), we stopped at Four Corners National Monument. It. Was. Awesome! I was pretty bummed out that Brent told me the actual monument is only in New Mexico and not in all four of the states since they didn't have a very good way to tell when they made the monument but it was still incredible. I kept telling Brent it was one of the coolest things we have every done. I'm SO glad we took the 30 minute detour to stop and visit (even though it was $6!) because it was worth it.

Brent and Claire in front of the entrance to the monument with the flags of all the states flying.

 This is the exact spot where the 4 corners meet.

 Claire and I at the monument.We are standing in 4 states at one time!

Brent and Claire

 A kind tourist took our picture. Brent and Claire are in different states as I am but we are standing so close. Neat!

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

Cool touristy photos! Summer trips are so much fun.

ToOdLeS.