At six months, Claire:
::is a super eater. She started eating rice cereal when she turned 5 months and loves it. She is getting really great at eating. We are going to start introducing other foods to her soon.
::should be driving next week. Joking - kind of.
::was fascinated by Henry and loved to hold his hand. She loved to look at him and just check out what he was up to. It was adorable.
::slobbers everywhere. Still.
::loves to smile at people and is a huge flirt. Lots of people tell us how beautiful she is and then she gives them a huge grin.
::is growing more and more hair. It's standing straight up, especially right after a bath. It's blonde, too! I think her eyes are going to stay blue to go with that blonde hair. We aren't sure where that came from.
::has outgrown all of her 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes. Once she hit 6 months, I think Claire decided to grow a huge amount just so she could have all new clothes. The onesies we took to New Mexico didn't even fit her when we left. I swear, she grew so quickly!
Dear Claire,
I am in awe that you have been in our lives for 6 months already. The time is flying by. I love that you are always so happy and give smiles so freely. Your smiles make everyone happy. I hope you will continue to be happy and bless other peoples lives. I know how much you have already blessed mine. I love you.
Love, Mommy
At 6 months, 7 days Claire:
::is 27 3/4 inches tall (97%)
::is 18 lbs 10 oz (87%)
::has a 17 1/4 inch head (87%)
No wonder all of Claire's pants suddenly become far too short so quickly. I love my super tall baby.
2 comments:
Such cute pictures! I can't wait to see her again.... And you too!!!
So, I have one small baby, Claire is bigger and taller then Harper. But then again most 6-9 month kids are bigger then her, and shes almost 15 months old!! At the fam reunion we just went to, all the kids under a year were bigger then her!
I love the BUMBO... how darling is your Claire!
ToOdLeS.
Post a Comment