In June we decided to hit up Washington. Like we had a choice really. Grandparents were anxious to see Brent and I Claire. Aunties and Uncle were anxious to see Brent and I Claire. Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure everyone would have been fine without seeing us and only seeing Claire. Oh well, I'm used to being used for my adorable child. We had a wonderful time visiting family and being away from home. We even stayed an extra few days because the Grandparents were begging for Brent and I Claire to say a little longer. We are really glad we ended up staying because Brent's long time dog, Bo, had to be put down the Sunday before we left. That was an emotional day for Brent and his dad. Claire was a trooper and cheered everyone up.
(For some reason I don't have any pics with Auntie Hil, Grandpa Mark, or Grandma Kelly, but we did see all of them, too!)
We had a good time with Grandpa Peanut Butter, Gramma Jammie, and Grandpa Wilson:
We had a good time with Great Mimi and Great Bampa:
We had a good time with Grandpa Jackson, Grandma Jackson, and Uncle Chris:
We had a good time celebrating Brent's birthday:
We had a good time with our cousins, Uncle Ted and Aunt Tracy:
We had a good time with Auntie Heather:
We had a good time eating cereal for the first time ever:
All in all, it looks like we had a good time!
2 comments:
Miss Claire is so darn cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. YOU have sure had lots of adventures. What fun!!!
ToOdLeS.
And aunt Tracy.....but she was sick and didn't get to hold Claire. Was it that obvious that we wanted Claire to stay an extra few days? I thought we did so good at hiding it....haha. So glad you got to come and spend time with us....and yes....we were happy to see you and brent too.
Post a Comment