Claire has her very first tooth! I told Brent last night that I knew it was coming but he didn't believe me. This morning, sure enough, a little tooth broke through. It's kinda cute. She hasn't been fussy at all though. What a champ! Where oh were has my baby gone?!
4 comments:
Babies change so quickly. She is getting ready to eat some steak with you and Brent. You have an exceptionally sweet, happy and beautiful daughter. Wait until she starts making other strides: potty-trained; picking out what she wants to wear every 3-4 hours; walking faster than you do; helping to fill up the grocery cart; throws her arms around you and says: "I wuv you"...then you break down and give her that cookie she has been wanting for the last hour. :) Have fun and enjoy this wonderful journey of raising a child. Hugs, Mimi
Wow! Good job Claire! I can't wait to see pictures of her toothy grin.
She is growing so fast. I can't believe she hasn't been fussy....oh wait....yes I can. She is one happy girl.
She is just beautiful! Zoey still has 0 teeth!
Post a Comment