Friday, July 27, 2012

Summer Adventures 2012 Part 2

Lions, Tigers, Bears, OH MY! We went to Utah's Hogle Zoo in June with Claire. It was her very first trip to the zoo and I knooowwww that she had a blast. I'm sure she will remember this trip for years to come. :) We had a great time showing Claire all of the different animals and we loved seeing the polar bear, Rizzo, for the first time! We even got to see Rizzo eating some food. I love the zoo.

Claire and I as we started out on our adventure. This was her first time sitting in the stroller without the car seat attached. She was a big fan. 

Claire is just chillin with some giraffes.

Brent and Claire with a different giraffe. 

Rizzo the polar bear!

How do we all measure up compared to bears?

 The elephants are always one of my favorite parts of the zoo. Claire was a big fan, too.

Claire and I at the bird show. The birds flew right over our heads! I even felt one of their wings brush my hair. 

 Claire stayed awake almost the entire time at the zoo. She fell asleep on our way out. She was a champ the whole time and didn't cry at all, she just soaked it all in. 

Some kind people at the zoo offered to take our family picture by this gorilla.

No comments: