Saturday, November 6, 2010

What do ya think?

Alright people what do you think of my new blog look? My very good friend Presley helped me! I think it looks rather cute and cheerful! We got together with the Kofoed's tonight and ate pot stickers and stir fry! It was delicious, Garett is a wonderful cook. I did not like the pot stickers though, nasty!

10 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Love it! Super cute!

ShEiLa said...

It sure is cute Carolyn!

luv it.

ToOdLeS.

Stacie Lou said...

I like it too!

Deanna/Mimi said...

Carolyn...the "new" of your blog is so much nicer. It is bright, easy to read. Hope all is going well for you. Good job. Love to both you and Brent. Hugs, Mimi

Hardy said...

Blog is very cute. I love your lettering in your tittle!

Kimber and Erik said...

it's funny because when i first came to your blog, I thought.... aw.... their blog is so cute. I specifically love the lettering! So in answer to you question.... I love it!! good work!

Deidra said...

I love potstickers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garett and Presley said...

I would like everyone to know that. . . . I was a big help to the cuteness of this blog :]]

Carolyn said...

I loved the pot stickers, too! Pres just pretends that I didn't. She thinks she is funny.

Cassidy said...

Your blog is so cute! I love it. :) And I'm sorry I bailed on RS today... (we had a family thing to go to) I've missed ya so much!