Thursday, November 18, 2010

Yeah me!

Every first year teacher in the district has to be formally observed twice a year. Since I'm one of them, Mr. Cox came to visit my class for 30 minutes last Wednesday. I was really nervous about it. I don't like people taking notes on what I'm doing. ha! I was teaching my group with 1 student in it and teaching 1 student all alone can sometimes be a challenge. After my lesson, I felt that it went really well and that I did a really good job with teaching. And, J was fabulous--paying attention like crazy and really participating. Well, last night I finally had a chance to talk with him about how it went. He took notes throughout my lesson and we went over them last night. I did awesome! What a huuuuge relief. He'll come back for another formal evaluation in January. I've so got that.

5 comments:

Garett and Presley said...

Good job lady! I knew you would do great :]]

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is awesome! Way to go!

Kevin and Eliza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Robbins said...

Way to go! Yup. You're awesome.

ShEiLa said...

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much... be confident in YOU!
It is wonderful to get a great evaluation though.

ToOdLeS.