-Brent
-family including my older brother
-Jill
-a place to live
-my education
-being a teacher to my 7 kiddos
-friends
-eternal marriage
-the gospel
-health
-my dishwasher
-cuddling with my husband
-clean clothing
-parents that love me
-warm showers
-seeing the sun rise before work
-diet dr pepper with vanilla
-food to eat
-books
&
-warm, soft blankets
The list could go on. Right now, in this very moment, I have a lot to be grateful for. And I need to remember that.
4 comments:
Your older brother.
I am glad that you are not focused on what could have been. But I also think that it is a natural thing to think about what would I be doing if only...
ToOdLeS.
Thanks for this post bug. It reminded me how much I have to be grateful for. You have so many blessings....and I'm so happy that you can count them and see them in your life. I love you bug.
Your cool sister-in-law that you DON'T talk about in the back of Staples.
Post a Comment