Wednesday, November 3, 2010

skype & amazingness

Skype is amazing. I can talk to people that are forever away and see them! And it is awesome technology. Sometimes I am so surprised by the things people have created--like Skype. But, do you wanna know what is even more amazing than that? JILL freaking BAKER! I just skyped with her. She has an internship in Arizona and she is doing all sorts of fantastic things for this company! Like updating blogs and being all markety for the. And I'm SO proud of her! And I love her! Sooo, I don't know if she reads this, but people need to know anyways. Way to go, Jill!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

haha i DO read this and you are amazing as well. I love you so much! I always have and always will and BRENT CAN"T STOP IT!! haha. I miss you and I get to see you soon. I am voting for an Inca lunch and a reunion of the fab 5. thoughts?

Deanna/Mimi said...

You don't do posts often enough Carolyn...I miss them. I am not too crazy about skype in my life...I DON'T like anyone seeing me in the mornings....come to think about it, in the afternoons either...oh, and the evenings. Okay...24/7 !! lol I know that skype was a blessing for Aunt Julie and Uncle Don when he was stationed in Afghanistan. Have fun!

ShEiLa said...

Technology today is quite amazing. I am glad that you touch base with great friends. I have not used Skype but I have heard that my senior missionary friends keep in touch with their grandkids that way. It is huge with the military and being connected with family long distance is great!!! I may have to give it a whirl soon.

ToOdLeS.