Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm a lucky girl.

I have a student that doesn't have a winter coat. (Ugh!) So, I was told by my facilitator that I could buy him one. I went in search of one at Saver's (a thrift store in Orem) but no such luck. I'm thinking that the coats were pretty picked over since it is now winter here. The coats we did find were dirty and had holes. So, Brent said that we should just try Walmart or Kmart and see if we could find one for him. Brent picked out a new winter coat and bought it without a second thought. I have never loved him more than I do right. now. I'm really the luckiest girl ever.

6 comments:

Garett and Presley said...

that makes me want to cry :[[ Good thing you are such a great teacher car!

Unknown said...

What an awesome husband you have! I'm glad that boy has people in his life who care about him!

ShEiLa said...

What a sweetie! I guess that is why you picked him and vice-versa I think you are a great couple. Brent sounds alot like Tony.

ToOdLeS.

Deanna/Mimi said...

Brent has been a jewel since he came to earth. He was the sweetest little baby and little boy. He still is sweet! And cute! And nice! You make a good pair...you are just alike. Oh such wonderful, beautiful love you have. Hugs, Mimi

Chandra said...

Brent's a keeper! He is a loving caring man and you are very blessed to have him as your husband. You two are so dang cute together. You were so excited lastnight when you called to tell me what Brent had done. Good job Brent! Carolyn I am proud of you for caring so much for your students inside and outside of class.

Jenny Robbins said...

Awwww. What a great guy you married.