Today I was supposed to be at training all day but they let us out early. I made it back to school at 1:20ish and the kids were out at recess. When they walked inside and saw me some of them smiled and one said, "Mrs. Hirz?" Ha! It made the stress worth it when JG saw me and said, "MRS. HIRZ! I am so glad you are back!! I missed you!" Then he ran over to tell me hello. At the end of the day he was singing about how excited he was that I would be back to be his teacher tomorrow. My job really is the greatest.
4 comments:
That is so sweet. Those kids are so lucky to have you for a teacher. I know just how you feel. When the kids started coming in to early morning seminary and I heard excited voices say "Sis. Jackson!" it charged my battery and made my whole day.
How cute! Some children can just make your day. What an awesome experience.
It doesn't take much for us to feel appreciated and fulfilled. I am so glad that all of your kids have a great teacher to be thankful for and I am glad you have them.
ToOdLeS.
Like your mom said.. they ARE lucky to have you as a teacher! I know when we taught primary we had the most difficult class by far! They drove me insane some days and I just wanted to give up. It was the smiles when we walked in or the occasional hug from them that totally made it worth it.
Post a Comment