...yes, I said Thanksgiving. I've been busy people! Cut me some slack. (I still have to blog about our fabulous trip to New Mexico from OCTOBER!!)
The week before Thanksgiving we got to hang out with Andrea! Yay! It was tons of fun and we should do it again sometime! (I would put pics up, but Gare is being inappropriate in every single one. ha)










We were going to go to Moses Lake for Thanksgiving to surprise some family that didn't know we were coming. Well, as the trip got nearer and nearer the weather got worse and worse and we didn't want to drive through the night like we were planning. So, to make a long story short, we ended up just staying here for Thanksgiving. And we had a really great time! We missed family, but had a great time spending time together.
Wednesday before Thanksgiving, we had the Law's over for Pie Night! There were lots of kinds of pies and we watched Home Alone. Thanks for coming over Friends! We had a great time. (BAH! I can't find the picture....it really was awesome though!)
We had Thanksgiving dinner here at our apartment with just the 2 of us. We had all of the normal food for dinner (green bean casserole, funeral potatoes, rolls, stuffing, pie) and Brent made a fabulous turkey! Good job honey!
We decided to do the whole Black Friday scene since we were here and had nothing else to do. We hit up Walmart before midnight so we could get sweet blurays and some Corell dishes that were a super great price! We also saw Mr. & Mrs. Dominguez (Brandi & Felipe) and chatted with them. I like those kids. Yeah us! We also did Old Navy the next day and got Brent a new coat. Yay for that!
Saturday we went out on a date to the Mayan & to Temple Square to look at the lights! They were beautiful as always & we had a great time.
We were sad we didn't get to see family and spend time at home but glad that we were able to be together. I'm thankful for all that I have & especially thankful for Brent.
4 comments:
Good work friend! I wanna go to the Mayan!
Awesome update! I haven't made funeral potatoes since High School. Pie night is a great idea...might have to do that one!
LOVE black friday! Awesome you both went together! We had Thanksgiving with just our little fam too, and it was our first one with just us, and it turned out great! It is fun to just be "us" once in a while eh? :)
I'm pretty sure there is a picture of Brent from about 4th grade in which his hair is exactly like the last photo...
Post a Comment