I love my mentor teacher, Diane. She is a hoot. We have a lot in common. Like, we both hate tomatoes! We also both had the mouth widener thing because out mouth sucked. And lots more. Well, yesterday we were having a conversation about Christmas lights. It went something like this.
Me: You know what kind of Christmas lights I hate? I hate the blue ones. They look so cold.
Diane: Me too! I don't like them. You know what my favorites are? My favorite colors are white ones or colored ones.
Me: (look of confusion)
Diane: Um...
Me: Weird, my favorite ones are the other ones. I hate white ones and colored ones.
Diane and Me: (laughter for a long time)
Haha, okay, so it might not seem that funny. But, let me tell you what...it was hilarious! Not even joking about that one.
3 comments:
Ok... so what other ones are there? I'm so confused... but I did laugh, but I'm still confused...
when I hear
'the other one(s)'
I think of Grant.
I think it may have been more funny had I been there.
The other night when Yvette was home... Tony made me start laughing over something silly... then I couldn't stop. YOU should have seen the look on Yvette's face... 'Mom its just not that funny... what are you laughing at?'
ToOdLeS.
Amy, there aren't any other ones. That's why it was so funny!! She meant the multi-colored ones, but she just said the colored ones. She doesn't like the solid ones, like all red or all green.
Post a Comment