Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Okay, I am officially terrible. I had my camera at the annual Hirz Christmas Even shindig. However, I didn't take a single picture. Why you ask? I have no idea. None. Zip. Zilch. I still can't believe it. However, it was still a magical evening full of delight. Thanks Mimi and Bampa for a great time out at the farm. I wish we had more time to spend out there visiting. We got the most darling stockings that I am excited to hang next year. They even have our names on them! How tender, right? Thanks Hirz family, you all rock!

2 comments:

ShEiLa said...

sometimes you just forget to make all the moments... kodak moments.

ToOdLeS.

Deanna/Mimi said...

We were so glad you could join us on Christmas Eve. Just feel terrible though that we personally did not get to sit down and talk. A rushed evening, but fun. Hope to see you this summer. Have a wonderful 2010. Glad you liked your stockings and what was in them. Hugs, Mimi