Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Leavenworth!

We went to Leavenworth! And it was fabulous. Brent and I went 2 years ago on our little honeymoon and it was fun to go back. This time I was looking at more than just my new, adorable husband. Here are some (unedited-I just want to get them posted) pictures to document the day.

I guess I am really excited to go to Leavenworth? Or maybe I just like to take pictures of myself?


Here we are, such a cute little family in Leavenworth. Chris wasn't too excited about taking pictures all during the break....


Blue-Hair came with us! I convinced her and I am sure she was very happy I did.


Here we are, just looking adorable. Isn't Brent just the cutest thing you have ever seen?


Beside the pretzel tree! They had this awesome tree that was decorated with huge pretzels. It was way sweet. Too bad that guy had to get in my picture behind me....

Also in Leavenworth, you have to watch out for the wild animals. Luckily, Kevin managed to get away with only a few scratches.



Just a side story....

They have this shop with all sorts of neat gag things. They have this hot sauce that people can try and I have heard it is insanely hot. Well, if everyone else was trying it....Brent and I had to try some too. Oh. My. Gosh. It was absolutely ridiculous! I have never in my whole life had something so unbelievably hot. I only had a tiny taste and I thought my head was going to explode. Brent was dying too. We had to run down a few shops and get some ice cream to extinguish the fire....even then, we were still in so much pain. It was fun though. And I don't think I will ever have something so hot again. Whew.

4 comments:

ShEiLa said...

so...
you got the 'bluehair' to go with you huh? When I spoke with her she was determined not to go... your powers of persuasion must be very strong.

ToOdLeS.

Ty Robbins said...

I love Leavenworth!!! I didn't go during Christmas time this year. Hopefully we'll go during the Spring when there are less people and better weather.

Carolyn said...

I am very good at using my powers. She just couldn't turn me down. And when I smiled my sweetest smile, she was surely coming. :)

Ben and Jamie Stott said...

We were up there after Christmas....and we got pictures of my soon to be sister and me trying the hot sauce...HOLY COW!!! It burned for forever! I LOVE Leavenworth!