Thursday, December 17, 2009

love it

This season hasn't been my favorite on SYTYCD. I miss Mia. However, I do love this routine. So, you can all enjoy it with me. :)

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ShEiLa said...

Was Mia your favorite?
We watched the last 30 minutes last night and we were sad. I thought that Kathryn was your fav... but I wasn't sure. I was surprised at the final decision.

ToOdLeS.

Carolyn said...

I loved Mia! She is an amazing choreographer. But, the show will go on. :) Um, Kathryn was one of my favorites. I also loved Jakob. Russel was really good, just not my pick.

Unknown said...

I haven't watched the finale yet, but I am pretty sure I know who won. My favorite was Jakob. However I just have to say that I have not liked this season either! It has been kind of boring, and the auditions went on FOREVER but the actually performances went by way to fast. I hope they go back to just being in the summer, I think its better that way.

I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog, but you are pretty much the only person I know who blogs about this show and so this is the only place to do it. Hahaha.

Ty Robbins said...

That was amazing!!! I agree, this season isn't my favorite. I think I just fell in love with season 4 and that was it for me.

Carolyn said...

Shari, of course I don't mind that you commented. When it comes to SYTYCD, everyone should partake. :)

I agree with the auditions going on forever. I also didn't like how they had a final 6. It was weird...

Hil said...

omg! carolyn! i love that routine, my favorite... we were just talking about it last night!! yay