Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day!

It was a packed Christmas at home. Everyone there and it was such a delight. (We were just missing "The Other One." hehe) It was fun to open presents at home and we got lots of good things. Thanks for Christmas everyone!
We had Christmas breakfast at Jeannie and Brian's house and it was delicious. Thanks for a great time. Once again, I didn't take a single picture over there. I don't know why....I guess it just slipped my mind. (Here is to next year and being a fabulous picture taker!) We had a good time chatting and playing games. We played this cool dice game and I'm not going to lie....I'm pretty good. I got second right after Heather. If you are going to Vegas, you should probably take me cause I am lucky!

Christmas dinner was the usual prime rib. Mmmmm. It was lots of meat in all its glory. Mark joined us as a surprise to Brent. What fun. We ate and played games. Brent and I won the Pictionary challenge and it was such a delight! Mark and Hilary were on a team and Hilary didn't stand a chance at winning...poor girl.

1 comment:

ShEiLa said...

fun family times...
everyone together.

Chris looks tired and he makes some great faces.

ToOdLeS.