Well, it doesn't seem like a lot has been happening lately. I just haven't mentioned any of it. I guess I will just mention a few things that have been going on.
-Andrea got her mission call!!!!!! She has been called to the England Birmingham mission to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. While I am so excited for her and she is going to be the most amazing missionary, I am so, SO going to miss her. Since Deidra left me Andrea is the only girly-friend I have. (Besides Stacie-but she has to like me because she married my brother!) But, Andrea will be great and I am so excited for her. She reports to the MTC in England on October 31st. Halloween! The same day that Brent came home from his mission. Ha. Good luck Andrea and be excited for all the letters you will get from me!!
-Brent and I have been married for 7 months (yesterday!). I won't get all sappy on you or anything, but I am so happy that we are married. He is the best person in the entire world for me and I love, love, love him. I always tell him that he is the best husband I have ever had. So what if he is the only one I will ever have. It's still the truth! :)
-Brent and I went to the temple yesterday and did some sealings. It was one of the greatest dates I have ever been on. The sealer was such a great guy and the spirit was so strong. The sealer told us that he tries to go with his wife on their anniversary and he always gives his wife a kiss over the alter when they are done. So, he told us that we could kiss over the alter. And we did. And it was so sweet.
-I started working at Staples a couple of weeks ago. It is alright, but I think Brent is much better cut out for working there than I am. I really don't know anything about the things sold at Staples, but I pretend! And I look pretty darn cute in my little outfit with my knife on my belt. Ow Ow!
-And.....to finish off this fantasitc post, I am done with Summer classes next week!!!!! I am so excited. I just want to sing praises. And then I will get a little bit of a break. And I don't have finals!!
-Oh! One more most exciting point of news! We are going home in just a couple of weeks. Me and Brent are both so excited to go home for a visit and I just can't wait. Hooray for trips to Moses Lake. I love that place!!
3 comments:
Yes - hooray for trips to Moses Lake! We are going to do the Spokane to Sandpoint relay on the 15th-16th of Aug. then jet over to ML for a little visit...Will you be there then? I hope so! Well if you go through Boise...stop and see us!
I can't wait to see you. I am so excited you are coming home. I have missed you SO MUCH this weekend. I love you and can't wait to see you both.
I can't wait to see you. I am so excited you are coming home. I have missed you SO MUCH this weekend. I love you and can't wait to see you both.
Post a Comment