Kevin and Stacie had us over for dinner tonight and it was delightful. Thanks you two! (I told Brent when we got home, "We have a married couple friend!" We aren't going to tell people that we already knew you, and that Kevin has to be my friend because he is my brother...) But, it really was yummy. Afterwards we played Clue and then Candyland. First game, Brent won. The first card he pulled was the Princess Frostine! What?! Second game, Brent won. Third game, Brent won. By this time me and Stacie wanted to keep playing just until someone, ANYONE else won. Fourth time, Brent won. Fifth time, Brent won. Candyland requires zero skill and Brent was somehow able to keep winning. Sixth time, Brent won. Almost every game, someone else was in the lead and then some unfortunate occurance caused Brent to surpass us all and he would win the game. Honestly, what are the chances of that happening? Stacie and I wanted anyone else to win. Yes, I was going against my cute little husband. But, seriously, he needed to stop winning! Kevin did have the great idea to go buy a lotto ticket...we seriously could have had a good chance at winning...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
6 times? At a game with NO skill?
Kevin and Stacie had us over for dinner tonight and it was delightful. Thanks you two! (I told Brent when we got home, "We have a married couple friend!" We aren't going to tell people that we already knew you, and that Kevin has to be my friend because he is my brother...) But, it really was yummy. Afterwards we played Clue and then Candyland. First game, Brent won. The first card he pulled was the Princess Frostine! What?! Second game, Brent won. Third game, Brent won. By this time me and Stacie wanted to keep playing just until someone, ANYONE else won. Fourth time, Brent won. Fifth time, Brent won. Candyland requires zero skill and Brent was somehow able to keep winning. Sixth time, Brent won. Almost every game, someone else was in the lead and then some unfortunate occurance caused Brent to surpass us all and he would win the game. Honestly, what are the chances of that happening? Stacie and I wanted anyone else to win. Yes, I was going against my cute little husband. But, seriously, he needed to stop winning! Kevin did have the great idea to go buy a lotto ticket...we seriously could have had a good chance at winning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
hahaha...that had to be the craziest thing in the world. I can't believe it still. Especially that last game, we all made it to the last 20 squares and somehow destruction came upon us all. I demand a rematch!
PS: That was so much fun! I love that we have married friends too! It's so much fun!
Haha...I just realized that I said, "It's so much fun!" twice. But seriously....it was so much fun.
Oh my goodness, how does that happen? How crazy!!! PS I'm so excited for Kevin and his Wifey, their pictures where great! I especially liked the one of them kissing with Kelly and Cory barfing in the background, that was hilarious! Good Luck next time with the candyland game!
Thanks for the advice!! Oh my heck that's hilarious that brent won so many times!! He is pretty clever like that!
CANDYLAND TAKES NO TALENT!!! I feel your injustice.
Post a Comment