Wednesday, July 16, 2008

love this show

I love So You Think You Can Dance. Oh. My. Gosh. It is so, so good. I watch it and I wish that I was half as good as those dancers. They are incredible. I still don't have a favorite. Usually I do and I can pick who I want to win, but I really think all of them are amazing. I do really like Courtney Galiano though. She just dances with all of her heart and she looks so cute doing it. And the boys....holy cow! They are amazing, incredible, talented, brilliant. Oh I love this show. Now for one of my favorite dances of the whole entire show....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am IN LOVE with the show. i really liked the season with travis and benji, but i still love this season too!

A Real Winner said...

best show ever.