
Melanie! This post is for you. You see, I miss your adorable little children. I haven't seen them in forever and it makes me quite sad. So, I'm coming home this August. In the middle. And me and Brent have decided that we want to play with your kids! He enjoyed it last time when we all went out for hot chocolate. (We even want to play with Reed....I just don't have a picture with him....he wasn't at my wedding...and neither were you.... :P...) So, we decided. We get to play. You and Milo can go on a date or you can go shopping or you can go to a movie or you can go swimming. Whatever you want to do really. Okay? How does that sound? I'm excited!
5 comments:
Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.
HA HA the spam is hilarious on this post. Really, it's cracking me up!!! You are so sweet, the kids miss you like crazy. And they think Brent is one cool guy too! We'll start planning the date and I can assure you 100% it will not include swimming!!!
We just got back from Vegas and we are tired with a capital T. I meant to say thanks for something else to look forward to this summer. You're the best!!
Hey make plans for the kids but not for your favorite cusion. Fine be that way. I am coming home at the same time as you!!!!!!:)
Man, what a gift for Melanie, Carolyn! You're a true babysitter if you don't forget about the kids!
Post a Comment