Happy Birthday
AMERICA! (A day late...I woke up and had an emotionl breakdown today, so I am just now posting about America's birthday. More about the breakdown later.) And what a great birthday it was. Kevin had to work from 2 in the afternoon until 2 in the morning and Stacie didn't want to have a lonely 4th of July. So, after work, she came over and we had a little BBQ of sorts. We had hamburgers, salad, jello, and watermelon. It was quite delightful. We also played Candyland again and Brent only won 1 game! Stacie won twice and I won once. It was oh joyous. Thanks for coming Stacie! We walked down to the staduim to watch the fireworks from the stadium of fire. (I forgot my camera!) Stacie had a dinner packed for Kevin but didn't know where he was. We just kept walking. All of the sudden, I heard her say, "Lover!" I was kind of concerned because I didn't see Kevin anywhere around. But, there he was. So, she got to sit with him while he ate and we all watched the fireworks together. It was great! The fireworks were really amazing. They went for quite a long time. Way better than any I ever saw in Moses Lake, that is for sure. I'm so glad for the country that we liev in and for the people that fight so hard to preserve this great land. I feel so blessed to live here in the United States.
No comments:
Post a Comment