I just had to write about this. And this might be a little bit sappy. But, I'm okay with that. And since this is for me....all is well with the world!
I went visiting teaching today with a friend from the ward because my companion didn't get back to me and I didn't want to go alone. We walked over there the few blocks to her house and when we got there it had started to rain a little bit. Well, we ended up being there for two hours! And it was really fun. I hope I wasn't the only one that thought that. Haha. Anways, when we were leaving, it was really raining hard. But, I love the rain and so we just walked home. I was soaked when I walked through the door and I was also kind of cold. But, I asked Brent to dance with me in the rain. And he agreed! We were outside and he was giving me a kiss and he asked what it reminded me of. He proposed in the rain when wen went on a walk and he is the one that thought about it! Isn't that the sweetest thing you have ever read? He is the one that said something about it and it made me so giddy inside. I just love this husband of mine. What a keeper!

And, no, he didn't propose at this football game. But, I like this picture of us. And so I wanted to put it here. Lucky people looking!! :)
12 comments:
Thats way cute!! aww.. you guys are too cute. :-)
I am way impressed that he danced....let alone in the rain....Wow...way to go Brentie.
You guys are sooooooooo cute together and guess what I was up till 1:30 in the morning so dont feel bad.
That's my boy! Carolyn, you are now the lucky recipient of Brent's specialness that I've been so lucky to know all his life. I love that kid.
So what no more blog from Grant.
Awwww. Sooo precious. I'll still never understand how being soaking wet is somehow so romantic..but I love it!
So I was looking for a link off your blog and I noticed the Holiday Gifts one....holy cow! so much cute stuff! Now I just want to be that crafty lady that is always giving the cutest gifts.
Wait it rained yesterday? Was it during my 3 hour nap? I missed it... :(
Dancing in the rain is great, but the question is, was there singing involved?
Ps. Brent, your Mom is GORGEOUS.
I cant wait to see you, and I move tomarow so wish me good luck.
So, I gotta figure out how to comment back or something lol. But, of course you can celebrate the birthday, mine and the deidra.. (hope i spelled that right, lol)!!
xxkels
You're right Carolyn. . .that is the sweetest thing. Yay Brent.
Post a Comment