Just a quick note, it was pretty exciting. Brent was getting ready to go and get me some Dr. Pepper because I have a terrible headache, when we heard this strange noise. We couldn't tell what it was. So we stopped and listened for a minute to try to figure it out. Brent said, "Is that a woodpecker?" I jumped up to take a peek outside. Sure enough, there was the woodpecker on a tree just outside. It was quite exciting. He was a cute little guy, hopping around pecking at everything. I just wanted to write this down because it was our free entertainment for the afternoon.
(So I tried to upload a picture, but for some reason, it wouldn't work. It only gave me this code. I don't know whats going on...)
3 comments:
Ha ha, free entertainment. I love it. Sometimes Blogger can be so annoying, that's happened to me many times. It bugs, big time.
Question??? Did that WoodPecker have an annoying laugh and was it named Woody?
Haha, it did have an annoying name but I couldn't climb high enough to ask his name. Darn!
Post a Comment