Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's finally over!

So, I woke up this morning at 9:00AM for some strange reason! I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL! Yesterday was the last day of school for the semester and it was amazing. I wish that now Tuesday's weren't my busiest day. I had class until 4:15. Then I had work until 9:30! (There is a point to this blog...I promise. The good news is coming soon.) So, I went to the money room to get my money box. There was a rumor going around about some of the cougareat restaurants were closing early...like 6:30 early! I wasn't going to get my hopes up of believing it, so I go about my work as usual. Steven, bless his soul, gave me the most exciting news I had heard all day. SUBWAY WAS CLOSING AT 6:30 TOO!!! I got this huge grin on my face and was SO excited. That was 2 1/2 hours earlier than we ever close before. Well, we finished up around 8:15 and I walked home with Hillary. She is SO funny. As I was almost home, I realized that I didn't have my keys and that Brent was at work. So, I sat outside my humble little apartment and waited for my cute husband to come home. Even being locked out of my apartment couldn't keep me from enjoying the wonderful day that it was. (If you thought this was a really lame story, I'm sorry. But, I just had to write this down, it might have been the highlight of my semester...!!)

4 comments:

A Real Winner said...

Congrats on getting off of work early!!! I love when that happens. Also, I love NO MORE SCHOOL!!!

Chandra said...

I thought the highlight of your semester was me coming to visit....you're in trouble now.
Love, Mom

Carolyn said...

Um, about that mom, that was fun too, but I HATE subway, and I got off early, it was joyous.

melanie said...

It's the little things right?