Friday, April 11, 2008
Saturday Afternoon session of Conference
So, conference weekend was a blast! Jill and Meredith came to Utah for a visit and for conference. Jill, Becky, and Deidra all had tickets to the Saturday afternoon session of conference and Mer, Andrea, and I didn't have time to go find a place to watch it. We set up a picnic in Andrea's car and ate lunch and watched conference. Secretly, we weren't paying attention very well and so we drove around. We saw lots of HUGE houses and saw lots of people begging for money. It was a very Fun (and uplifting) session of conference. :) I had a great time playing with Andrea and Mer. I bet Jill, Deidra, and Becky had a great time too. Oh, and we saw Larry Nelson? Larry Miller? The owner of the Jazz! We saw his house. It was neat. HUGE, beautiful view of Utah, Amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment