Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm behind again...

Well, there is lots to say...just a quick run down of the past week.

Last Sunday, I woke up with the worst headache ever and Brent convinced me to sleep in and miss church. I woke up at 11:00 and still didn't feel great, but as the day went on I did feel so much better. Brent, of course, had to stay home and take care of me. Sunday night I was feeling fine and so we made a trip to the duck pond. Its only like a block away and so it was fun. We took our old loaf of bread and fed the little guys. I did take some pictures, but haven't talked Brent into putting them on my computer yet. So, those might be coming later.

Monday, I had every intention of taking the rest of my finals that I put off. Well, I didn't. But, by Wednesday, the LAST day of finals, I was able to finish everything. And I am so, SO glad. I am done being a sophomore at BYU. Let me sing some praises. I think I might have done alright. I do have to retake my math class. I didn't like my teacher, and when she told me I was going to fail, it was really hard to enjoy it and spend time doing it. But, all will be well.

Wednesday, I set my alarm for 9:15. I thought I would wake up kind of early but still be able to sleep in. Well, the night before, at 2AM, Brent gave me a sleeping pill because I was itching like crazy all over. Wow, that was a good pill! I pushed the snooze button until 10 and then decided to get up. The next thing I knew it was 11:00AM! I was still soo tired. I called my mom and she thought something was wrong because I sounded so groggy. It was tough. Well, the rest of the day was spent cleaning getting ready for Brent's mommy to come. Deidra needed a ride home, so we also went to pick her up. While I am on the subject of Deidra...

I AM GOING TO MISS HER SO MUCH! I was telling my mom that we hadn't been this far apart for this long in...in....in....forever! I don't know what I am going to do without her. I mean, yeah, I do have Brent but it just isn't the same. He isn't so good at girl talk and stuff like that. I don't know what I am going to do without her. I will be grateful for when August rolls around and she comes back to Utah!

So, now here it is, Friday, and Brent's mommy arrived safely. More about this weekend to come.

2 comments:

melanie said...

HALLELUJAH!!! (that's me singing praises for you. wasn't it good?)

Why are most all math teachers crazy hard and mean? Especially the women? What is up with that?!?!

Have fun with your company.

Ty Robbins said...

I totally understand how you feel about not having Diedra around. When my best friend Megan moved to Colorado, I thought I was going to die. It still isn't the same without her and being able to have that girl time with her. AAAhhh! Now I'M getting nostalgic.