So, I didn't get the job at that school that I interviewed at. The interview was really neat, I had the opportunity of going to each of the classrooms at the school and playing with some of the kids. I really had never done anything like that before and so everything was new to me. I don't think I did so well....Its hard to explain.. It was really fun and I enjoyed the school. I still thinks its a great place and that its really great what the school is trying to do for these kids. I wish I would have gotten the job though, I think it would have been such a great experience for me and I think I could have learned so much. But, what do I do?
I did have an interview on campus for a secretary position, but I don't know if I will be able to even work that with my schedule. My spring classes can be flexible because I'm only taking 1 or 2, but my summer classes are for my major and they are probably not as flexible. I will just have to see though. I really, REALLY don't want to be at Subway this summer....
3 comments:
Dang, a curve ball. You have a great attitude though. Keep trying and praying. And maybe you wont be at Subway this summer. And if you are (gasp) you'll make the best of it. Cause that's what you do best! Love ya!
Hey Carolyn, I'm sorry about the job, that's bummer, but things will work out, not that you need me to tell you, because I know you know that! ANyway good luck! and Congrat's on making it into the SPED program!!!!!
Hey! Congrats on everything and you look so happy!
Post a Comment