Friday, April 11, 2008
So...after conference on Saturday, we all went out to Red Robin to celebrate the fact the I GOT INTO MY MAJOR! (Old news, I realize that, but still SO exciting.) We had to go at like 8:30 and there was an hourish wait. So, we chilled around the mall and had a grand ole time. It was a party. Kevin, Stacie, Jill, Deidra, Meredith, Andrea, me, Brent & Garett all came. It was so much fun. We ate yummy food and laughed a lot. Forgive the disgusting pictures of me, Jill was sitting right across from me and always loves to capture my best moments. What a doll. So yeah, that was my weekend. It was so much fun, and I'm glad Jill and Mer came to visit. I love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
WHY DIDNT I KNOW ABOUT THIS BLOG?! WTF! :)
Tell your husband he is in dire need of a haircut!! His mommy's not the only one that can cut it anymore! Sheesh!
Haha, Brent got a haircut...shortly after this weekend. It was getting so bad!
Post a Comment