Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I wish I had more time...

Emily West had a bunch of these on her blog and so I thought I would try a couple. They are so fun!


Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com






Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com





Create Fake Magazine Covers with your own picture at MagMyPic.com




You should try it yourself at magmypic.com-Good luck!

5 comments:

Emily Katlyn West said...

Um that picture of Brent is the funniest thing ever!!!! If we where having a laugh battle you guys totally schooled me!!!!

Grant Haws said...

I agree...the Brent one made me giggle.

Carolyn said...

Oh you guys. Isn't Brent just a crack up? Haha. I don't know though Emily, we were laughing pretty hard...you do crack us up!

Chandra said...

That one of Chris pitching is pretty cool. He'll really like that a lot. That picture of Brent is priceless. That beautiful bride looks like my daughter.
Love, Mom

Stacie Lou said...

Oooooo....I like them very much.