The faculty in the Department of Counseling Psychology and Special Education has reviewed your application to the Special Education/ESL Undergraduate Program at Brigham Young University. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into the program beginning Summer term, 2008...
YAY!!!!!! We were walking home from school today and Brent was so excited that it was add day. He went over to pay the rent and I went to check the mail. Yes, there were adds, and lots of them, but there was also a letter to Carolyn Hirz from BYU! Oh, I was so excited!! I ran across the street to find Brent, as soon as he was done paying rent, I opened my letter. I couldn't even sneak a peek because of how it was folded. That's what a read....I got in!! My mom was screaming because she was so excited and Kevin was pretty excited too. Brent doesn't get too excited, unless its over Nintendo, but he says he is happy for me. The program is pretty tough, so they tell me. I can't get lower than a B- in any one class. But, I'm thinking that I will like the things I will be studying, so it will all work out. I am so excited!!!!
3 comments:
YEAH!!!!! I knew you could do it! I'm so proud of you! Cmon Brent, jump up and down for her. This is way better than Nintendo or Guitar Hero.
Hey Carolyn! Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. Congrats for getting into your major, thats a HUGE achievement!
Oh my gosh I don't think I've seen you guys to congradulate you!! So congrats! I'm so happy I found you guys on here! I will love to be updated on what's going on with you guys!! Also congrats on getting into that major! I'm sure it's an awesome feeling to have worked so hard and have it start to pay off!!
Post a Comment