You are very blessed to have such a wonderful mother. I can tell that you are not only mother and daughter, but also best friends. Enjoy your mom and treasure each moment you have to be with her.God loved you so much he gave you the best!!
I love you bug. Thanks for the beautiful orchid. I am so blessed to be your mother. I had a wonderful mothers day. I got to talk to all five of my kids!
2 comments:
You are very blessed to have such a wonderful mother. I can tell that you are not only mother and daughter, but also best friends. Enjoy your mom and treasure each moment you have to be with her.God loved you so much he gave you the best!!
I love you bug. Thanks for the beautiful orchid. I am so blessed to be your mother. I had a wonderful mothers day. I got to talk to all five of my kids!
Post a Comment