Saturday, May 1, 2010

i'm proud of me

And of Kevin & Stacie, too!

The end of April brought BYU graduation. I was technically done in December and I got my diploma then, but didn't walk at graduation until April. And it was such a delight. Kevin and Stacie graduated in April too so we all got to walk together. Thursday was commencement and it was super exciting. I might have almost cried when Cecil announced us as candidates for graduation. After 3.5 years of hard work, I was done! Friday was each of our separate convocations. Mine was at 8 in the morning (UGH), Kevin's was at 11, and Stacies was at 2. After what seemed like a million hours of graduation we were all official! Hooray for us. I am proud of us all. We pretty much rock









PS.....out of the gazillion photos taken, I had to narrow it down.

3 comments:

Kings said...

*tear.... i'm so proud!

Chandra said...

You're right. You guys do rock! Awesome job graduates.

Stacie Lou said...

WOHOOOO! We did it!