I got a job!!
I found out a couple of weeks ago that I will be employed by the Provo School District next school year. I didn't know for sure where until recently, so that's why I haven't blogged about it.
But.....here it is! I will be working at Amelia Elementary next year. It is in Provo and not too far from my casa. I am so excited!! I am also a little tiny bit nervous. But mostly excited! I was really stressed out because there were NO jobs this year for teachers. Everyone said that they weren't hiring and that I would be lucky to find anything. So when I interviewed and got a job, I was super stoked! I am having all sorts of ideas going through my head all of the time and I can't wait to get started on preparing for the upcoming year. I just want to set up my classroom right now! Is that too much to ask? I am so grateful for my education and the fact that I can have a job that I will LOVE and enjoy doing.
Since I got a job, Brent will be able to go to school full time. If he goes full time, he will probably be able to finish in a year which is SUPER exciting. I am so thankful that he was able to work so hard to let me finish school. I am SO proud of him. He is amazing and my very best friend. I am glad that I will get to finish putting him through school so he can finish. Brent is my hero.
9 comments:
Hooray!!! Great news Carolyn. I am so excited for you. This is wonderful, fantastic news. Blessed will be the children you will have in your class. You will be a fun, loving and caring teacher. I am so proud of you. Also, you speak glowingly of your sweetheart. It is refreshing to hear your words of love and respect for him and his needs. You both make a terrific team. Hugs, Mimi
Yay! Congrats! What are you going to be teaching?
Congrats sister wife!
Congrats on the job! And I admire you guys for putting each other through school! Thats a lot of work and time, and it'll be a huge relief next year when its finally over!
AWESOME!! That is so wonderful!!! Congratulations!! I'm so very excited for you.
Carolyn....you'll be an awesome special education teacher. You are so great with young children and you have such a capacity to love.
Brent....you are my hero too. Thanks for all the hard work so that Carolyn could finish up her schooling. We think you're awesome.
You are so awesome. It is really hard to get a job now, especially doing what you want to do. Good work!
Congrats on getting a job! I bet you are so excited!! Hard work pays off for most!!
Hooray Mrs. Hirz!!!
Post a Comment