Monday, May 10, 2010

I have been sick.

And I hate being sick. Can someone please make this sickness go away? Friday I missed work because I felt so awful. I slept all. day. long. Seriously. I went to the dr and hoped that I had strep. Because then I could get some medicine and make my sickies all go away. But, no such luck. He told me, "You will have a rough weekend. Go home and eat some popsicles." Ugh. The mornings and evenings are the worst. My throat is all dry and hurts like a monster. Double ugh. I am crossing my fingers that I will feel better. I keep thinking that I kind of feel better so I do too much and then feel icky again. Lame.

Yeah, I am complaining. Sue me. :)

5 comments:

Deanna/Mimi said...

I am sorry that you have been feeling so lousy. Not fun!! Yeah...anything cold will feel good on your throat. Get lots of rest. Love and prayers...Mimi

Grant Kellie said...

No sister wife! I will come to Utah and nurse you back to health!

Kevin Jackson said...

My throat started hurting yesterday. Not cool.

Chandra said...

GET BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacie Lou said...

Consider yourself sued for complaining! No. I just liked that last little note. I hope you feel better soon. Kevin is sick and it is making me sad.