Hmmmm...how do I respond. I am a softy when it comes to animals....plus babies, grandchildren, the elderly (hey, that's me now). I think I will go straight on veggies from now on.
Oh meat. I love it. We went to a little farm/ranch thing with playgroup and I kept telling Jacob, "this is what we eat for Thanksgiving. This is what chicken looks like before we cook it." Teach 'em young. That's what I always say.
6 comments:
Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder... :)
Hmmmm...how do I respond. I am a softy when it comes to animals....plus babies, grandchildren, the elderly (hey, that's me now). I think I will go straight on veggies from now on.
hahahahaha:)
silly you...
made me smile and I needed that.
I still will eat pig and cow and not eat doggy and cat.
ToOdLeS.
Haha. I love it!
Oh meat. I love it. We went to a little farm/ranch thing with playgroup and I kept telling Jacob, "this is what we eat for Thanksgiving. This is what chicken looks like before we cook it." Teach 'em young. That's what I always say.
Post a Comment