Wednesday, October 29, 2008

haha

This is pretty much self explanatory. Basically I am AWESOME!

8 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

heehee :-)

The Jackson Clan said...

that is just about the best picture i have seen other than your special cousin pic. that would be a.m. and I am so excited plus i get to see les and mel and parker and all those guys. it is going to be so much fun. 7 days in counting!!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You make me laugh. You are contagious.

The Jackson Clan said...

So i went to church in provo today. I was in the Cannon Slate 9 or 11 ward but I am not sure which. I was looking for but didnt see you or any of the fam. Makes sence though. Prove must have a ton of wards. 5 days. Are you guys going to come down to the airport. You should for sure it will be a ton of fun if you do. I cant wait to see you!!!

Leslie said...

Nice! Where can I get me one of them thar hats??

Kevin Jackson said...

Hey, that's my hat!

The Jackson Clan said...

I get to see you Thursday. Yey I am so excited to see you and Rory its a double bonus. I am sooooooo excited.

The Jackson Clan said...

I love your backround. It is so cute. I can't wait to see you. Oh I am so excited.