PS-It is almost my 100th post! Hooray for me. I'm not sure what I have been posting about, probably meaningless stuff. But, I want to do something super. Something exciting. Something grand. But, the problem is...I don't know what that would be. So, I need your help. Yeah, YOURS! Give me ideas! I would do a 'give away' but I have nothing to give. I just need some good ideas!! Come on. I know you can do it!!
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Ouch
So, Brent and I have been sick for the last....forever it seems like. I am too tired to post a bunch right now about that since I just spent forever on that last trip down memory lane...but, here is a picture of Brent's arm. He had to have his blood drawn when he went to the doctor and this is what it looks like now. (Don't worry Jeannie, he is doing better now and his arm isn't hurting too much!!)

PS-It is almost my 100th post! Hooray for me. I'm not sure what I have been posting about, probably meaningless stuff. But, I want to do something super. Something exciting. Something grand. But, the problem is...I don't know what that would be. So, I need your help. Yeah, YOURS! Give me ideas! I would do a 'give away' but I have nothing to give. I just need some good ideas!! Come on. I know you can do it!!
PS-It is almost my 100th post! Hooray for me. I'm not sure what I have been posting about, probably meaningless stuff. But, I want to do something super. Something exciting. Something grand. But, the problem is...I don't know what that would be. So, I need your help. Yeah, YOURS! Give me ideas! I would do a 'give away' but I have nothing to give. I just need some good ideas!! Come on. I know you can do it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So lagoon was awesome. I had a lot of fun. I didnt ride the wicked but anyone who knows me will be surprised that I rode the fire dragon, sameri, wild mouse, spider, and so on. I am not a big rollercoaster person so I am happy with my self. I hope you are fealling better. I hope I can see you soon. YOu should come down for rorys homecomming. It is going to be a blast.
Yikes that, bruise is pretty narlly!Sorry you guys have been sick! That's unfortunate! But remember how you two look like you have so much fun together! Also you guys make the funniest faces I've ever seen! Hope you feel better!
That looks painful. I hate being sick. We have colds. They seem to never go away. Hey I really like you blog background. Super cute! Get feeling better soon.
I love the new backround. Now I want to get a new one!!!!!
carolyn, i have tagged you see my blog for details! and brents arm is sick! mine looked like that when i had to do the 3 hour diabetes test!
Give away a hug. Like Phyllis. People sounded like they really wanted it.
Post a Comment