Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jesus wants me for a SunBEAM

A sunBEAM. A sunBEAM. I'll be a sunbeam for Him.
We are the sunbeam teachers in our ward and we always have lots of fun on Sundays during class. The kids are really great. Sometimes they can get a little bit crazy and a little bit wild, but they are only 4 so it isn't like we didn't expect it. Every week we have done a little activity with coloring or making something. Last weeks lesson was about music and how it can make us happy. So, Brent found a bunch of pictures online of different instruments and we all colored. Brent colored the left over pictures and I took a picture of him and his beautiful creation. He told me all about how he used a bunch of different colors to make the brownish color just right. Didn't he do such a great job? I'm so proud of him!

2 comments:

Stacie Lou said...

WE GOT A CALLING! WE GOT A CALLING! So we're teaching in Primary too! (we don't know what age group we teach though...eeks) Anyway, wohoo!

Ande said...

Aw what a fun calling for you two! It would be perfect for you guys! And yes I love your idea about going to the bathroom in every building on campus...but then I would have to go in every building (which I haven't yet haha)...great idea! Thanks!