Dad and Parker. Dad wants one of these around again I think. Doesn't Parker look so little compared to dad?
I have a cousin named Rikki. Yes, she is special. :) It was so great to see you Rikki. Geeze, the last time I saw you I was like 5ish. That was way, WAY to long to go. Don't ever leave me for so long again.
It is me and Grandpa. Happy Birthday Grandpa. I am so glad we got to go home for the big party. (Thanks Brent!) It was so good to see Grandpa and to see all the family that came home for the party.
See, I told you that Grandpa loved him. Grandpa is so cute with little kids.
Momma and me. Haha, isn't this a funny picture? In the middle of Big5 randomly?
Dad looks pretty sharp with this fancy hat on. Haha!
We got to babysit for Mel when we were home. I basically told her that we had to. Oh man, those kids of hers are getting so big so fast! I can't even believe it. We even had Reed, but he was helping me take this picture. And, I'm not mad at him anymore. We are friends! He is just so cute. I think the boys wore Brent out when we were there though. They loved playing with him. And it was sure cute for me to watch. Brent is also a baby hog and was a huge fan of Reed. By the way, don't you just love this picture and the way Nathan is looking at Brent? I think it is so cute!
Jeannie cut our hairs for us when we were home. My hair was getting a little bit long and kind of in the way. I'm so glad she cut it for me! Hooray for haircuts.
I found Angela at the fair!! It was so much fun. I loved it! And I love you Angela! Deerdra and Caitlin came with me and Brent and my mom and dad to the fair and it was joyous. We got some spaceburgers (YUM), walked around the booth (grand), ate some Block40 ice cream (delightful), listened to some Mexican tunes (confused), saw our fair entries (bummed), ate more fair food (fatty), looked at the animals (smelly), saw good friends (hooray!), and saw the carnies (um...). It was a grand time at the Grant County Fair.

Jeannie had a birthday party for all of her cute kids. We had a BBQ and some cake and there were even presents! It was great to be able to spend time with my sister in laws and my mommy in law. :) For some reason, I love this picture. Hilary is holding a green bean...haha!
On Monday afternoon, we went to TriCities to spend the night at Brent's dad's house. He has such a cute little house. I love it! He made Brent Beef and Noodles for dinner and Brent loved it. He even ran to the store when Brent said he wanted ice cream. It was great to spend some time with Mark. Thanks for letting us spend the night dad! And thanks for sacrificing your bed for us. :) You are great!
Is this a concrete plant? I don't know what it is for real, but everytime I go past it, it grows. I swear it does. I don't know why, but it gets bigger, and bigger, and bigger...
On our way home, Brent and I decided to be touristy and stuff. We stopped at this rest stop and it had this fun Oregon Trail sign. I wanted to photo shop us so we would be in the same picture, but I didn't. So, here we are. Twice. On different sides of the thing.
We also stopped at the little gas station called the Garden of Eden: A Travelers Oasis. I love this little place. Inside, it has this tree with the snake on it and the snake has these scary little red eyes. It is so fun. They also have the cutest little souveniers at this place. They really just have a bunch of neat stuff. I always love going in there and looking around. Hooray for being all touristy!
15 comments:
The pictures are great. I'm so glad you got to come home for grandpa's birthday. Wish you could have stayed longer. You sure packed a lot into those few days. I love you two.
Mom
I love you too miss carolyn!! I sure wished you lived closer to Spokane!, that would mucho more convenient. :)
I laughed too hard at my "special" sister! Those teeth made me want to pee my pants. So your dad wants a little bebe around eh? Maybe you better get busy!!
No pics of caitlyn:(
I was at the fair toooooo:)
Thank you now I feel special just like my sister.
Okay, first thing--
I'm pretty sure they put the wrong state map on the Oregon Trail thing...isn't that Idaho?
Second--
The Bushman kids are getting ginormous! They grow like weeds! In a good way :)
Third--
Oh my gosh I miss Big Lizard. That little guy is the bomb-diggity!
Moses Lake misses you, too, Carolyn. And that Garden of Eden? It never occured to me it was touristy because it was in our home town!
Glad you had fun.
Hooray for Moses Lake! Remember how I saw you for like 2 minutes in the hall at church when you were here? Memorable I know.
pictures of baker city? there are none. rude.
How is that I thought I commented on this post and I NEVER did?! Hate that!
This is such a pleasing post, full of fabulous photos. I'm so glad you're friends with Reed, he likes you too. And Nate looking at Brent is too cute.
Brent's face at the party at his mom's cracks me up. Hope you're doing good!!
Haha, I figured your were out of sorts...with all the loving posts of Mel in one day, how can you not get confused. I felt like I was wishing her a happy bday all day long on everyone's blogs! haha
Cute picture of your hubby with the Bushman kids!! Nathan must have really liked him...that means he'll be a good dad!
Yes yes I know I fall off the face of the earth sometimes but I am still here. I cheak my blog everyday but I have nothing to write about any ideas I need all I can get. I was going to do this thing on obama but it sounded dumb so I didnt but It is very true.
I am for neither. Both are well stupid I am with you micky mouse rocks.
4th picture down...GO GO POWER RANGERS! Also, the last shot of my ill-fated ring...
Post a Comment