
Yes. Huggles. You won't find them in the dictionary. You won't see them just happening on a regular basis. But, they happen to be one of my favorite things in the whole world. Actually, they happen to be a few of my favorite things. Brent introduced me to the magical world of huggles yesterday. We were just laying in bed when I told me to come cuddle with him so he could give me a huggle. I was confused. A huggle? He said yes. Well....huggles are these ever so neat hug type of things. You have to say "huggle huggle huggle" and shake while you are hugging someone. There are fast huggles where Brent talks in a high pitched, fast voice and huggles me quickly. There are slow-mo huggles where he talkes slow and deep and boring and huggles me long and drawn out. There are in love huggles where he talks every so sweetly and the huggles are just normal. I don't know why, but I love huggles. I am such a fan of them. I dare you to try it. Go on...a little huggle never hurt anyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment